Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Post Was When???


Wow, so apparently I haven't posted anything since September?? Hmm. Ok, so catch up since then...

I cut my hair... sent it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths (http://www.pantene.com/en-US/beautiful_lengths.jspx?gclid=CMyEuYC1rqACFVBi2godRjgkOg)


There was Christmas...
We spent Christmas Eve with the Kings. We had Christmas together at our apartment at about 6AM! Then to the Hannah side, grandparents, and then relaxed.

Our first Christmas Tree!! :) Smelled sooo good.
I made us some stockings for our place.
There was NEW YORK... for New Years...
We went primarily for New Years Eve, but stayed several days to hit the Met, Guggenheim, MoMA, and Museum of Natural History. We also went up to the Empire State Building at 2AM on the windiest and coldest night ever. We ate at the Michael Jordan Steak House in Grand Central Station, Hillstone, and other local places we found. On New Years Eve we were at TGI Fridays where we could just see the ball which is soooo disappointing! It's tiny!! But it was great to be in that atmosphere. We stayed at Hotel 3030. It snowed and we walked through a white Central Park. It was such a great trip. I can't wait to go back!...Maybe when it's warm!

This was such a fun trip, but oh so cold!
Time square
Time Square at Midnight on New Years Eve!
There was A LOT of snow!...

Snow angels in Centennial park! :)
This is West End!
But we still made it to my parents for their great sledding hill.
Then Valentine's Day...
Heart Shaped biscuits with eggs and bacon at breakfast. Lasagna for dinner after seeing "Valentine's Day" the movie and "The Time Traveler's Wife" on demand.
And here we are.
Jesse has just started back at the Golf Club, getting ready to open soon. I am on spring break this week. When I go back, I have 6 weeks in the hospital, and then I will graduate!! Finally.
I will try very hard to keep this updated better...

No comments:

Post a Comment